The safety and wellbeing of our patients, clients, students, and employees is our top priority.
For our updated visitation policies due to the impact of Covid-19, please click here
We currently have the following measures in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within our facility:
We require that all staff, patients and visitors wear protective masks so as to limit the spread of the disease
We have incorporated dividers, hand sanitizers, social distancing stickers and socially distanced seating protocols to make following guidelines easier and safer.
All areas of the hospital are regularly sanitized to ensure the safety of visitors, staff and patients.
Thermal scanners are used to monitor fevers and check temperatures.
Covid vaccinations are available at our facility for patients and staff
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19
What is it?
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person when an infected individual coughs and/or sneezes while in close contact (less than 6 feet) with others. It is also possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the
virus on it, and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes.
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms typically appear 2-7 days after an individual was initially in contact with the virus. Individuals have experienced mild to severe respiratory symptoms including cough, shortness of breath, and a fever.
How can I protect myself and others?
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Follow social distancing recommendations (maintain a distance of 6 feet or more) and avoid close contact with others.
• Most importantly, if you are sick please reach out to your manager/leader and stay home.
What precautions is BHC taking?
BHC is committed to staying informed and up to date with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and taking the necessary precautions. These include:
• All employees are encouraged to follow appropriate hand hygiene, standard precautions, and social distancing.
• Implemented additional cleaning measures such as increased rounding and spot checks, increased frequency of cleaning “high touch” areas in all public areas, and installation of additional hand sanitizer dispenser in public areas.
• Visitors are not permitted - look at our guidelines and policies
• All individuals receiving care in our facility are screened for COVID-19 risk factors.
All visitors are screened for COVID-19 risk factors.
Is BHC offering vaccinations?
Currently BHC is offering the single dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine to all patients and employees.
For additional guidance and information, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html